NJACO's Crazy, Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Pics

:shock: Top shots NJ!!!
 
kickarse pics, Njoco!

and guys, I live in Centralia!
 
Speaks for itself.
 

Attachments

  • ATT5824037.jpg
    ATT5824037.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 197
  • ATT5824045.jpg
    ATT5824045.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 187
  • ATT5824053.jpg
    ATT5824053.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 183
  • ATT5824064.jpg
    ATT5824064.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 201
  • ATT5824072.jpg
    ATT5824072.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 185
  • ATT5824081.jpg
    ATT5824081.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 191
  • ATT5824096.jpg
    ATT5824096.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 187
O_O I'm a Wolf lover. so I'm in love with the wolf ones!
 
Wow Njaco, these are beautiful. I have never seen that before. Any idea how much these kind of painted feathers cost?

Regards
Kruska
 
I don't know Kruska. Got those pics in an email. Just the pics with no explanation
 
It's a new Prison in UK!
 

Attachments

  • image0055.jpg
    image0055.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 136
  • image0044.jpg
    image0044.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 139
  • image0033.jpg
    image0033.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 142
  • image0022.jpg
    image0022.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 138
  • image0011.jpg
    image0011.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 142
  • image01010.jpg
    image01010.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 153
  • image0099.jpg
    image0099.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 139
  • image0088.jpg
    image0088.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 146
  • image0077.jpg
    image0077.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 145
  • image0066.jpg
    image0066.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 138
Oh Cmon...
 
.
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 170
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 156
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 166
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 173
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 173
Good ones. Love the black and white.

Here's something a little closer to home.

Location: Edwards Air Force Base
Length: 11ft, 1in
Weight: 97lbs
Scare Factor If You Happen Upon This Bitch: 99.6
 

Attachments

Users who are viewing this thread

Back