NJACO's Crazy, Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Pics (2 Viewers)

I'm too stupid to to see the significance of some of those. What is the camel/well pic all about.

[I know I'm gonna be embarrassed]
 
Actually I'm in doubt about that one as-well Matt. The only thing that comes to mind when looking at that pic is a lucky clover...
 
Great stuff you old f*rt!
 
Sorry Matt, I checked the email that they came in and there is no explanation except "cool pics".

I personally like the car on the side of the building.
 
.
 

Attachments

  • 0121c.jpg
    0121c.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 270
  • 200527.jpg
    200527.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 268
  • 200559.jpg
    200559.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 268
  • 20060727adf8157095_0012_lo.jpg
    20060727adf8157095_0012_lo.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 264
  • 20060806raaf8207282_008_lo.jpg
    20060806raaf8207282_008_lo.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 263
  • web_070824-N-2659P-139.jpg
    web_070824-N-2659P-139.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 282
  • russian_icebreaker_in_antarctica.jpg
    russian_icebreaker_in_antarctica.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 309
  • 20060815adf8157095_0023_lo.jpg
    20060815adf8157095_0023_lo.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 253
You know, I once knew, but for the life of me can't remember!!! I think they were doing salvo shots on dummy drones or something.
 
.
 

Attachments

  • fropkicomstruggle5ku4.jpg
    fropkicomstruggle5ku4.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 280
  • fp_006.jpg
    fp_006.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 255
  • fp-001.jpg
    fp-001.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 255
  • football hand.jpg
    football hand.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 261
  • cokehead.jpg
    cokehead.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 254
  • hockey.jpg
    hockey.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 265
  • headless-football-player.jpg
    headless-football-player.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 273
  • headless.jpg
    headless.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 260
  • fun_p05.jpg
    fun_p05.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 240
  • fun_p03.jpg
    fun_p03.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 271
  • player.jpg
    player.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 271
  • Philly_homos.jpg
    Philly_homos.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 270
  • hot-tenis-trainning.jpg
    hot-tenis-trainning.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 274
Great shots!

Love the RAAF F111 and Hornet ones!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back