NJACO's Crazy, Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Pics (15 Viewers)

Excellent pics.
 
.
 

Attachments

  • opel_army_01.jpg
    opel_army_01.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 182
  • opel_army_02.jpg
    opel_army_02.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 174
  • opel_army_03.jpg
    opel_army_03.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 177
  • opel_army_04.jpg
    opel_army_04.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 182
  • opel_army_05.jpg
    opel_army_05.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 185
  • opel_army_10.jpg
    opel_army_10.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 189
  • opel_army_09.jpg
    opel_army_09.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 196
  • opel_army_08.jpg
    opel_army_08.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 179
  • opel_army_07.jpg
    opel_army_07.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 178
  • opel_army_06.jpg
    opel_army_06.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 182
  • opel_army_15.jpg
    opel_army_15.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 174
  • opel_army_14.jpg
    opel_army_14.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 185
  • opel_army_13.jpg
    opel_army_13.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 169
  • opel_army_12.jpg
    opel_army_12.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 188
  • opel_army_11.jpg
    opel_army_11.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 185
  • opel_army_16.jpg
    opel_army_16.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 179
  • opel_army_17.jpg
    opel_army_17.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 183
Nice pics...:lol:
 
A little change of pace.....
 

Attachments

  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 205
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 193
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 206
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 203
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 200
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 203
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 196
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 210
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 194
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 199
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 201
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 197
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 208
D*MN! Wouldn't you just LOVE to swap with those lucky b*st*rds and go for a trip...?

I would give my retirement years for a trip into space and see the Earth from orbit...
 
.
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 189
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 199
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 196
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 198
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 196
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 188
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 206
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 195
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 195
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 202
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 187
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 184
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 186
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 186
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 186
A little change of pace.....


:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: you have no idea how happy you just made me with those pics! I'm SUCH a freakishly huge fan of space exploration! (which is why I love Star Trek x3) if you have ANY of those in a larger format, please contact me. I'd love to use them as my wallpaper desktop.
 
Unfortunately I don't. My PC can't really handle large pics and I haven't figured out the reize feature. I'll see if I can find the email or website they came from. I troll the net and collect pics and sometimes they have where they came from on the pic. Mostly I'm not sure. I try to leave the source on the pic.
 
.
 

Attachments

  • Leak.jpg
    Leak.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 181
  • cartmantanklx5.jpg
    cartmantanklx5.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 190
  • 120243vs0.jpg
    120243vs0.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 188
  • 0901ib8.jpg
    0901ib8.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 174
  • 0462.jpg
    0462.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 185
  • oneweekend.jpg
    oneweekend.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 187
  • OneWeekendaMonthMyAss-AirNationalGu.jpg
    OneWeekendaMonthMyAss-AirNationalGu.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 167
  • tent_city_regulations.jpg
    tent_city_regulations.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 169
  • Warning--USMarines.jpg
    Warning--USMarines.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 167
  • 113370.jpg
    113370.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 178
Cool stuff. The shot of the shuttle head-on, coming at you is the ultimate in aviation photography! :thumbleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back