Njaco's New Sig (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Somebody around here told me how i think it was aussie, the problem might be that youve been here since b.c. so that might be an issue :D :D :D

Well.....at least you have better taste when it comes to women Njaco....:lol:

eleanor2.jpg

_ITEM_6-J_1967_MUSTANG_SHELBY_GT-500.jpg

ITEM_6-E-20_1970_FORD_MUSTANG_MACH-1_Raven_black_2.jpg

ITEM_6-E-3_1969_MUSTANG_MACH-1_Raven_black_.jpg

ITEM_6-E-12_1969_MUSTANG_BOSS_429_raven_black_.jpg

ITEM_6-B-1_1967_MUSTANG_SHELBY_GT-500_dark_moss_green_metallic_.jpg

ITEM_10-G-22_1968_DODGE_CHARGER_DARK_GREEN_VINYLTOP.jpg

The artist is Danny L. Whitfield....

OMG Lucky! The green '68 is very close to what I had. Wasn't a GT 500 but I had done alittle modification and it was sweet!

Have you ever seen the original "Gone In 60 Seconds"? Much better film and the chase was out of this world!!!! The original Elenanor took a beating and kept on ticking.

And Charles crazy as it sounds, I kinda grew up with the type of car you like. My dad sold Chrysler vehicles made before '55 so I had Plymouths, Dodges, DeSotos and Imperials all over my yard. My favorite was a '51 Plymouth Concorde - loved it.

Attachments

• 51plym_1b.jpg
    51plym_1b.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 1,061
These cars are looking cool . But where am I? Is that a ww2aircraft forum? :lol: No wings :(

Njaco your siggy is very nice.:D

Well, I'm gonna try to photoshop a P-51 with the car and maybe include Led Zeppelin in some way. maybe in another 8 months! :)

It was atoss up between the one you suggested and the first one. I liked the wind effect.

It was atoss up between the one you suggested and the first one. I liked the wind effect.

For me this siggy looks very nice.As far as the wind is concerned the moving effect is a bit better in a Photoshop.

THX friend :D, with some new pills but got back home.
GIMP you said,I don't remember if I have tried it.But if the application can work on layers ,it means it can be useful.

Do you have any tutorial for instance?

I've found these links on one of the Polish site about the GIMP.These with the English flags can come in handy for you.

GIMP w praktyce - Linki

Ok Wurger, tried messing around with this new program, Gimp. Still getting used to it but so far I came up with this. Its alittle cluttered, and the font color is not exactly right, but I'm still plugging along. The car in my siggy is nice but this is a warbird forum. Stillworking on it.

Attachments

• layer01.jpg
    layer01.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 179
Hi,

Oooo... this looks really cool.Well done.Maybe you shold bend your nick in order to fit the letters to the light beams around the explosion.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back