Njaco's New Sig

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yes it looks great Chris :D But the fulfilment of C letter should stay the same like in the first one in #73.

I agree Erich and I only plan on keeping it a few weeks. Its the same as my old just inverted. I think this will be my final one. Then to work on a Xmas siggy!:)

Attachments

• hall02.jpg
    hall02.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 18,966
Once Halloween is over, I'm not sure I want to back to my old one so I tried a few new ones. I'm just not sure yet.

Attachments

• njaco08.gif
    njaco08.gif
    63.9 KB · Views: 122
  • njaco12.jpg
    njaco12.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 113
  • njaco13.jpg
    njaco13.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 105
Ah, easy.

1. set you background color to the color of this website.
2. make the active layer the one you want to erase
3. load the basic brushes and select a soft lead mechanical brush with appropriate size.
4. select the eraser tool
5. click once and release in the top left corner.
6. hold down the shift button and click once in the top right corner, then lower right corner, then lower left corner, then top left corner.

holding down the shift will make it do a straight line between mouse clicks. You'll get the idea as you play with it a little, unless your wanting the more jagged edge look, then you can manually erase it until it look like how you want it.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Lucky!

That Hartmann pic in the second set is from a model boxtop. I recognize it as I have it!

That B/W one I did I like because its simple - not overpowering - and is different.

How about these then?

Attachments

• bf109g6.jpg
    bf109g6.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 132
  • BF_109_NB_550.jpg
    BF_109_NB_550.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 641
  • bf109main.jpg
    bf109main.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 130
  • me_bf109g10as.jpg