Not AGAIN!!!!!!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Horrible stuff, can't understand why people would even think of doing this. Don't take the law into your own hands, even if the guy deserves it if your justic system is anything like ours you'll end up inside for longer

Wow, There's much better advice and words of wisdom written here than anything I can say, except that our thoughts here in my home are with you and we wish you the best!
Art in DC

Sorry to hear that Thorlifter, I give my best regards to you. I also hate pedophiles, personally I feel that they need to get their d##k blown off, before they get sent to jail.

I'm very sorry to hear about this Thor! But be strong, both for yourself and your kids.

All I can say is that both of these morons should have their balls cut off.... Castration is the way to go.... Im sorry for everyone difficulties in this matter...

My thoughts exactly!

I am so sorry Thorlifter.... The mood that I'm in now....P-L-E-A-S-E have him and the other sorry excuse for a human being, sent over to me and I'll make them regret the day they were born..... My thoughts goes out to you and yours...

I'm sorry to hear about that, Thor. Obviously I don't have any children (that I know of), so I can't truly appreciate what you're going through but I sympathise nevertheless. I hope the U.S justice system strings them up by the balls.

Man, what remains to be said, but VERY sorry to hear that.
My two half brothers were abused by a faggot who lived up the road from them for a while, when they were very young.
If they succeeded with the court case raised by them and a few other kids from the street, he should be behind bars by now, maybe on very friendly terms with Flyboy J's "Bubba"

Again, thanks to everyone.

I have made a ton of friends that are Dallas county sheriffs, deputies, and cops. The first time it happened, they told me to just give them the word and they would make sure the "news" would reach the proper people in jail so he could be dealt with. I also had 2 cops that got permission from their supervisor for overtime pay because they didn't want to go home until that guy was arrested.

Anyway, like it said, he's doing 24 years now.

Yeah, I was giving my daughter lots of hugs and she knows her mom and I are not mad at her. But I told her I was going to punch her in the nose the next time a big event, good or bad, happens to her and she doesn't tell one of us.

So all is looking up already. Ya know, my oldest daughter is a pretty strong girl and she has a heart of gold. She will be good. I told her she had a big support team around her.

thor , im sorry too hear about you troubles , my heart and prayer,s go out too you and your family and your daughter!!!!!! be strong and just remember in the end they will be punished, maybe not here on earth but somewhere else, but i do think that people like that need too be shot, not in prision! my thoughts are with you buddy !!!!!!!

Just an update. My ex called him Friday and he admitted to everything on the phone while it was being recorded. The detective just said, "Got him." Dallas' finest picked the F-er up this weekend so I guess he is beginning his career in the pokey. I got a call from my daughters Great-grand parents wanting to know what is going on since no one will tell them. So, I told them everything!

My daughter is doing great and she is spending her time concentrating on her website and some new graphic programs I got her. She's such a sweetheart! :) And, if you couldn't tell, she's daddy's little girl and I'm so proud of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back