Not AGAIN!!!!!!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thorlifter

Captain
Jun 10, 2004
Knoxville, TN
I think I have posted on here before about how my daughter was handled wrongly by her step-dad, who is now serving 24 years with some of Texas' finest.

Got a call at midnight from my ex that my daughter told her my ex's step-father, (so my daughters grandfather) is doing the same things!

I am so beyond being F'ing pissed off right now, I cant even think straight right now. Right now, my ex is picking up my daughter from school and headed to the police station.

What the F**k? What's the deal with doing things to little kids? I gotta go in about 30 minutes to meet them there. :cry: Every time things start looking up in my life, sh!t like this happens.

That sucks dude - we had an episode with my niece and nephews and a family friend . You want to kill the b@stard but also have to maintain for the sake of the kids. Hopefully he'll get a nice cell with "bubba."

I can sympathize with you TL. I grew up in a home with two females who
did that crap to me. I donno which is worse, memories of that or Nam.

Charles

I've said a prayer for you and your Daughters. I for one think child abusers are the lowest form of life on the planet and deserve a special place in hell when they go there.

I´m sorry for that Thor!
I can´t imagine something like that being done to my son.
Guess I´d kill his step-father in this case.
Fortunately my son doesn´t need any step-father.
Hope they will put him into jail and he´s gonna be a bitch for his friends there...

I went through that with my neice and brother in law. The world is so F up. I also found out that he was beating the kids and strangling my sister. My parents knew this was going on for years. They were involved in a court case to get the kids when I found out and asked me to stay out of it. They were right about one thing, if I had know what was happening earlier, I would have beat the ^%$ out of him. The court said that he needed anger management training and gave him 4 hours of classes. What BS, I wanted to show him what real anger looks like. My parents ended up with the kids. My father is 70 and now he is raising my sister's 10 and 8 year old kids.

I understand what you are going through. Try to stay calm and not do anything. If you lose control you will become the bad guy. I know it is crazy. I wish I could help.

dbII

I have absolutely no point of reference for what you are going through but you have my sympathies. What they did is disgusting.

Two thoughts do come to mind immediately and they do focus on your daughter's well being. First, stay cool and let the Police handle it. One way or another, these people are out of your daughter's life. That is the focal point, that they never have any contact with her again, in any form. What the authorities do to them after that is directed by law. Not much consolation for you, but it is the best you have for right now. On the good side, you are in Texas. A judge in Texas is probably not going to see this thing the same way one in Berkley would.

Secondly, you are the only reference point in her life for a relatively sane, competent family male. She probably isn't going to be very trusting or open. But you represent someone who is (and more importantly, will be) a positive figure in her life. Your figure in her world is huge in terms of importance.

Just try to stay cool, I know you would go for a homemade surgery to him (that's what I would want to do) but if you do this you will go in troubles and it's not worth to go in troubles for such a bastard.

The most important thing is the well-being of the kid, try to made clear to her that it was NOT her fault.
Kids (and in general those who are defenseless) are so eager to justify violence and take the blame, too many abusive bastards took advantage of that, with kids or wives.

Stay close to her and let the cops take care of the felon

I wish I could help, Thor. I can only hope those "men" will get what they deserve and I wish you and your ex-wife much wisdom for the future and to the child all the strength she can get.

Bastards that mess with children really piss me off...

I am 6´6" and 202 pounds, tell that guy to mess with me Thor...

Well, I'm 6'-3" and 245 so I can handle this turd.

Ok, the police are going to setup a phone recorder and try to have my daughter call him and ask him why he did what he did. Any wrong answer and they got him.

Regardless of the phone call, they will then issue a warrant. Best case for him is he will get probation, but have to be listed as a Registered Sex Offender. Obviously, jail is worse case (for him). I also found out about 3 years ago, he had sex with my ex while she was on some serious medication for her blood disorder. The cops told her if she wanted to press charges also that they could stack that on.

Either way, he is done with that family, which I find funny. (Sorry, I use humor to get me through tough times). I have always said the only reason he stays around is for the money that family has. My kids are 14 and 11 and both are already millionaires. Now, at least, he is gone!

But that will be some time down the road. They will try to get him first with the recording.

ONCE AGAIN..........I do appreciate the kind thoughts. Seems you guys have been getting to hear a bunch of my personal life lately. I'm just ready to talk about Corsairs and what TPBM has to say and look at the gals in the Breaking News thread. Your right, Erich. Life ain't easy..........but it shouldn't suck either. God bless you guys.

Goddamn,

Sometimes I just wanna kill those guys. Whe had our "Dutroux" (He molested several children and killed some) ten and more years ago and I still wish someone pulled a gun out and pulled that blood trig...

I do hope he gets what he deserves. In prison person who touch children are the lowest in rank so he'll get his punishment for sure.

good furtune wished to you and you're family.

greetings

I work in a mental hospital and deal with the fallout of this stuff everyday. Don't forget to take care of yourself thru this. You need to be strong and there for your daughter and other family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back