Not Mine/Airfix 1/24 Mosquito

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'd say China and if its the case they CANNOT justify the price. Outsourcing means cost reduction with reasonable RRP with decent returns. If the price is still extortionate I can't see how Airfix can justify it. If UK made perhaps maybe a little less.

How does that work then? Worldwide recession, rising manufacturing costs in China, and that's not going impact on a 600 piece kit that's been in development for two years?

China these days does mean cheap.

I couldn't view the other thread so the pictures above are the only ones I've seen. Even so, if the other pictures are as beautiful as these it must be an impressive build. Those engines are a real work of art! Just stunning!

:D

Probably one of the most talked about and impressive kits for a long time. One of the lads at our IPMS branch got one and brought it in to show us, and the first impression is 'awesome'; the number of parts, the detail and the quality of the parts are all of a very high standard, to make one amazing kit. People talk about th high price for the kit, but having seen it, I think it really isn't bad value for money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back