ON MY WAY TO RENO!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

FLYBOYJ

"THE GREAT GAZOO"
Apr 9, 2005
Colorado, USA
Tomorrow evening I'll be on my way to Reno - attending the air races. My father in law has done work with Brad Moorhouse, owner/ operator of "Dino Juice," an L-39 racing in the jet division. I'll be joining them and will probably wind up working in the pits with his hired crew. I have camera, will take pictures!

Attachments

• PlaneMorehouse-390x230.JPG
    PlaneMorehouse-390x230.JPG
    12.1 KB · Views: 284
Well guys - it's been a long day - found out about Brad on my way in. I missed my first flight and found out as I was at the gate - broke down at the airport, some folks thought I was having a heart attack. After I pulled together I got in touch with my father in law. Gave me the pep talk and basically said, "get your @ss out here, I need your help." Got in after midnight, tomorrow going to close down the rest of the team and send Brad's widow home. We're still going to stay till Sunday but to be honest it's all very surreal - I want to wake up tomorrow thinking this was all a bad dream. Anyway I'll keep you guys posted, appreciate the kind words...

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back