Ontos's Photos (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I have a dumb question, how do I make a signature name for my pictures in Photoshop and add it to my pictures without having to past it on every picture? Question #2, Which copy and past line do I use in Photobucket to past into this site so the picture does not show unless the person is logged on? I noticed all your pictures cannot be seen unless logged in. Still learning.

I just took these today while visiting my Dad and Brother at the "Riverside National Cemetery".

The " Medal of Honor Memorial"

IMG_0201A.jpg

[
IMG_0202-1.jpg

IMG_0203A.jpg

IMG_0204A.jpg

IMG_0205A.jpg

IMG_0206A.jpg

IMG_0207A.jpg

IMG_0209-1.jpg

IMG_0208-1.jpg

IMG_0210A.jpg

IMG_0211A.jpg

IMG_0212-1.jpg

IMG_0213-1.jpg

I have a dumb question, how do I make a signature name for my pictures in Photoshop and add it to my pictures without having to past it on every picture? Question #2, Which copy and past line do I use in Photobucket to past into this site so the picture does not show unless the person is logged on? I noticed all your pictures cannot be seen unless logged in. Still learning.
You can create an image file that has a signature (or copyright notice) with photoshop, and you can then add it as a "layer" when you have your photo (or graphics) opened in Photoshop. Once you have your signature layer in place over the image, select Save As, name it something like IMG0051-CR (the CR would tell me that it has the copyright in place) and then select .jpg from the file type menu...then click OK and you're done. I never edit the original, but rather save edited copies. :)

The reason you don't see our photos when you (or anyone else) aren't logged in, is because we upload our images directly to the server. You can do that by clicking the little paperclip found above the text area when you're posting a reply. A new window will open, and you can select the image(s) to upload. They'll appear beneath your text. I like to select Preview Post before I submit my reply, if all looks ok, then Submit Reply. :thumbright:

Also...outstanding photos of the memorial. I have family members interred there, both my Uncle Earl Messecar and my Aunt Patricia Messecar. Both were USN WWII veterans, Uncle Earl was also USN Korea and later USCG through the early cold-war era. Both passed away in 1994. Also, I believe my Uncle William Johnson (US Navy Captain) is listed on the MIA section, he was lost in 1969 during Vietnam.

Thanks for sharing the photos!

If anyone has a loved one or relative interred at the "Riverside National Cemetery" and would want a picture of the headstone, it would be my honor to photograph it and send it to them, just pm me with the information. Regards. Thank you for the information GG, it helps allot.

Last edited:
Just another beautiful morning in the Inland Empire. We don't get very many sunrises like this.

IMG_0247Copyrighted.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0248Copyrighted.jpg

IMG_0252Copyrighted.jpg

IMG_0253Copyrighted.jpg

IMG_0254Copyrighted.jpg

IMG_0255Copyrighted.jpg

Last edited:
I tried to download them using the attachment method, bad first try, so I went back to my old way. I'll reduce the files next time and try it. I know I about fell out of my seat, I really need wide screen :oops:

I took the pictures this morning, again when I went out to get the paper. It was around 0630. It only rained about five minutes here, then we also had fires in the evening.

I have got to start looking outside....
Where were the fires ?

06:30 is when I was taking out the trash and it hadn't rained in Corona.
Amazing what a short distance can make in the weather situation.

Wheels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back