Ontos's Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Here are some more, I just went crazy with these flowers during a walk around the yard.

IMG_0293ACR.jpg

IMG_0294ACR.jpg

IMG_0288ACR.jpg

IMG_0287CR.jpg

IMG_0286ACR.jpg

OK, bored you enough, no more flowers. :) 8) :D

Ooops forgot this guy:

IMG_0285ACR.jpg

Man I'll say. My wife had to pull me into the hose before I got lost wondering around taking pictures. My neighbors thought I was nuts. It's amazing how with that macro lens even a weed has some beauty in it, wow is that philosophical :oops: I have to stop taking so many pictures so I can finish my PBY :D

March was doing some touch and goes today, they flew over my house, so had to grab the camera. The last two shows our beautiful Riverside Haze.

IMG_0364ACR.jpg

IMG_0363ACR.jpg

IMG_0352ACR.jpg

IMG_0354ACR.jpg

Some Birds in my Honeylocust Tree.

IMG_0337ACR.jpg

IMG_0338ACR.jpg

IMG_0339ACR.jpg

That last ones a brilliant shot....wildlife photo competition materiel that is mate, well caught !!:thumbleft:

Thanks for the complement Gary, greatly appreciated. Thanks to all for your support, you have all helped so greatly in all the information you have given in these threads. They help so much to a beginner like me, and Aaron you are such an inspiring example of how great a progress can be make with the help of all the members of this site. Sorry for all the homage, but, THANKS. Oh I forgot this guy. He was floating in my fountain and I just had to do "Bay Watch" and save him. I tried to do some shots of a water fall today to get that, soft water look, it turned out disastrous. I think it was to bright, try again on a cloudy day.

IMG_0344A.jpg

Try running the F-stop up and the aperture around 125. Check the photo info and see what the settings were for the water fall photos and work from there. If your F-stop was 8, try10 or 11. If the aperture was 1/60, try something above 1/125. The smaller your F-stop # the more light your letting in through the lens and visa-versa. With the aperture, the larger the lower number the quicker the shutter is operating which will give a better sense of motion. I think I got this rite. I hope I got this rite. Least it's the direction I've been going in. Oh, and I almost forgot, STUPENDOUS SHOTS!!!!!!!!!:thumbright: ::headbang: :cool:

Try running the F-stop up and the aperture around 125. Check the photo info and see what the settings were for the water fall photos and work from there. If your F-stop was 8, try10 or 11. If the aperture was 1/60, try something above 1/125. The smaller your F-stop # the more light your letting in through the lens and visa-versa. With the aperture, the larger the lower number the quicker the shutter is operating which will give a better sense of motion. I think I got this rite. I hope I got this rite. Least it's the direction I've been going in. Oh, and I almost forgot, STUPENDOUS SHOTS!!!!!!!!!:thumbright: ::headbang: :cool:

Like the novice I am I had it backards on the aperture. The lower the fractional number the better the sense of speed or motion. Sorry.:oops: If I give advice always get a second opinion cause I suffer from HUTA a lot. (Head Up The A$$) :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back