Our Friend, pbfoot

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ccheese

Member In Perpetuity
Jul 10, 2007
Virginia Beach, Va.
Sometime this morning, around 0700 - 0730 on the west coast, Neil Stewart, whom we all know as pbfoot, is to undergo cancer surgery. I've known about it for four or five months, but he wanted to keep it quiet until today. Neil has bladder cancer, just like I did and is going to undergo the same procedure I did. They will remove his bladder and prostate.

He had to undergo chemo for three months, which I didn't have to do. He told me the chemo cost him over 30 pounds and all his hair.

His wife, Misty, is to call me when he's out of surgery, which I expect around 2000 this evening, considering the time difference. I will post a follow-up when I hear from her.

Please keep Neil and his wife in your thoughts and prayers.

Charles

Last edited:
I knew about Neil's chemo for few months now (from his private message regarding my father's illness), but I kept it private per his request. I didn't know about the surgery though.

Best wishes to you and your family Neil. You will be in our thoughts and prayers. And thank you Charles for informing us.

I keep you in my thoughts and prayers Neil. Hang in there Mate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back