Our Friend, pbfoot

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well, considering Neil is only 54 or 55 (and I am 77) he should have a better time of it than I did, plus he had chemo, which I didn't have. I'm sure all went well, she just lost the phone number or is just too busy to call. I suspect he will be home about the 8th, then he can tell you how it went.

Charles

With all...hope you're back on your feet soon mate.
Sorry to hear you had the same thing Charles, how are you doing?

A4K: Had my surgery on 21 March. They removed the bladder, prostate and the lower lymph nodes. I'm doing good, but am
still restricted to lifting ten pounds or less. Getting use to the urostomy bag slowely but surely. Thanks for asking....

Charles

I have bigger bowl movements, Mr. C. I'm late in the game, but Neil I've been thinking about you. More of us are sharing your experience than you know. Get better buddy.

121 pounds!!!! There are 6th graders that weigh more than you. Please tell Mrs Edna to go get you a couple double meat Whataburgers. Just kidding. Glad your coping with it Charles.

Still hoping and praying for ya Neil.

Just noticed this and I write from my mobile. As we all here have become almost, no....become family, Neil, from one brother to another, hang in there, stay strong, as that famous song goes, you'll never walk alone! You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back