P-38... not sure where to post this

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks. I ordered an aftermarket set oif Superscale decals from a seller on Ebay to help with finishing this one. I may just go ahead and finish the marking with replacement decals if I like the nose art better than the Hasegawa decals.

I share the opinion of all, Larry, you have made good progress so far.
I hope your expectations fulfill those decals that you are waiting for.
I also like the P-38 a lot ... it's a fantastic design. What rating can you give to the Hasegawa model? Does anyone have knowledge of another brand they recommend?

Sigo atento al seguimiento, saludos amigo. :thumbup:
Luis Carlos

So far I would give high marks for Hasegawa decals. This is the first time I've ever used them and considering the age of the kit [1993], not bad at all. The decal problem is more likely something that I did wrong.

Hasegawa is an excellent brand (IMHO :smug:). Although I have read some comments where some brands have had "some difficulties, omissions or errors" (in the design, assembly, decals, old molds, etc ...), with some particular model, as well as there are also brands that they stand out favorably with some version of a particular model.
As I go deeper into the world of brands and airplanes to assemble, it is always interesting the opinion of connoisseurs when buying a kit.

Thanks for your comment Larry :thumbup:

At last!!!!!! I'm nearing completion. Not too happy with the canopy fit, but will live with it. Now for some photos. 100_1736.JPG 100_1737.JPG 100_1738.JPG 100_1739.JPG 100_1741.JPG

She's done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As I said before, I'm not real happy with the canopy fit, but then I've heard complaints about the Monogram P-38 canopy before too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back