P-47 'Bridge Buster', 1/48th scale, 9th Air Force Diorama.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thanks very much for the kind words chaps, it's very much appreciated.
Andy, not sure what the next 'new' project will be, as I have so many to do. I want to get back to the two commission builds first, then finish the Fennec and a couple of other unfinished models, delayed waiting for display cabinets.
I'll be starting a sort of 'production run' on the Battle of Britain Collection, continuing with the 56 Squadron Collection, and want to do a similar scene to the Thunderbolt, but with a Typhoon, and also a RAF Mitchell III diorama, so anything could happen!

Thanks very much once again for all your kind words, I am humbled. Looking forward myself to the next diorama - and I still have a very large 1/48th scale 'JG26' scene, with two FW-190's, partly under construction, and a huge 1/35th scale '21st Panzer Div in Normandy' diorama stored away for the past 17 years (no room for a 3ft x 4ft base board at the moment!).

Sounds like you need a man-shed out the back Terry………………………………….or maybe a hanger!

I'd need a 'back' first Vic! I only have a shared, small yard, and that's full of the junk from the kitchen shop next door!
But, given I can eventually get a bungalow at the ex-forces settlement on the edge of town, then things might change - especially if there's more than one spare bedroom!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back