Partisan Spitfire Mk VB Slovenec, Italeri 1:72 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

djos

Airman 1st Class
Nov 16, 2009
Belgrade, Serbia
Hi all

after quite a long inactivity, my son and me started new family project

To be precise we are working on five Spitfires Mk V, but what we will show here on the beginning is Spitfire Mk VB from Italeri in 1:72.

Well known model with all pro and contra already seen and told.

Even we know that very little will be seen after model will be completed, my son forced me that we do some detailing in cockpit.....so here we are, cockpit is detailed and painted, everything is hand made exept seat belts which come from Aires.

I hope you like it, and we will post more images when we made some progres.

Best regards

Attachments

• slika1.jpg
    slika1.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 267
  • slika3.jpg
    slika3.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 243
  • slika5.jpg
    slika5.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 251
  • slika2.jpg
    slika2.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 232
Great stuff here Djos. Complements to your son too. Amazing cockpit details for 1/72 scale. I thought it's 1/48 at the first glance. Good to see another Spitfire with Yugoslav insignia. It was the only Mk VB model serving with No 352 (Y) Squadron if I'm not mistaken. Others being Mk VCs that is.

Thanks to all for nice words :)

We made some progres, also pictures from another Spitfire MK VB this time Revell 1:72. We had big hedache with this model, and i expect that we will spent a lot of time sending and filing it. There are some nasty holes on the bottom side...but nothing what can not be solved. We used seat parts from another italeri (better than Revell one) and made belts from Tamiya masking tape. Spit MK VB Clipped wing..we still did not decide which decals will use for this plane, probably one of the variant Revell offered.

Progress pictures for Spit Mk VB (Yugoslav squadron) are below

Like with many other things in life all work will be unvisible at the end........but we could not resist to make something....different :confused:
Now when office spaces are finished we will continue with the rest.

Best regards to all

Attachments

• rev5b-4.jpg
    rev5b-4.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 203
  • rev5b-2.jpg
    rev5b-2.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 197
  • rev5b-3.jpg
    rev5b-3.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 216
  • rev5b-1.jpg
    rev5b-1.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 197
  • SLIKA7.jpg
    SLIKA7.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 212
  • SLIKA8.jpg
    SLIKA8.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 187
Very nice work! Looking forward to seeing more of these builds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back