PBY CATALINA

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ahoy
Here is the update for the day much more tomorrow, As to the update I installed the canopy and turret and add the filling in the joints the canopy and turret is masked off for protection of the elemnts of primer paint and filler. I am spotting out the imperfections on the fusleage and getting ready for the final primer coat then i will go to the undercarriage.

Boats:D:D:D:D

Attachments

• PICT0007.JPG
    PICT0007.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 96
  • PICT0008.JPG
    PICT0008.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 93
  • PICT0009.JPG
    PICT0009.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 86
Ahoy Fellas
thanks fellas for your warm and always wonderefull replies. I been away from the buildiing board I had a huge honey do list for my old woman i had to for fill. Its done and now back to buisness. This evening I will have updates of the build I will have the fuselage done today and I will start on the undercarriage. I* be back fellas Thanks.

Boats

Ahoy Wurger
thank you for the wonderfull smile LOLllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

Boats

Ahoy
Back to the build after a huge honey do list you fellas know what that means you got to keep mama happy if you don't she will take away the glue LOLlllllllllllllllllllllllllll, Okay I didn't get much done on the Catalina today but tomorrow will be another story i will make some progress. as for the update I been spotting out the fuselage with filler putty filling in any imperfections, so far I believe i got them all out. I went to the wheel wells I would like to thank Terry for the pictures on page 6 there are a great help tomorrow i will finish up the finished sanding and applying the final primer coat and i will go to the undercarriage so the PBY will have something to sit on besides its under planes. here is the update much more tomorrow.

Attachments

• PICT0010.JPG
    PICT0010.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 88
  • PICT0011.JPG
    PICT0011.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 91
  • PICT0012.JPG
    PICT0012.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 90
  • PICT0013.JPG
    PICT0013.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 101
Last edited by a moderator:
Ahoy fellas
Thank you for all of your replioes I still have tons of work ahead of me. I should have the fuselage finished today then i can start on the undercarriage and go to the tailfeathers. Here is a couple pictures of my monogram 1/48 PBY

Attachments

• PICT0017.jpg
    PICT0017.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 93
  • PICT0018.jpg
    PICT0018.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 89

Users who are viewing this thread

Back