Personal Backgrounds

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

102first_hussars said:
If that was remotely true atleast I wouldnt be wearing a U.S. flag on my shoulder, and that was in no way anti-american.

I dont give a shit if that was Un American or not. I wear a U.S. flag on my shoulder and I am fucking proud of it. If you have a problem with that then why dont you:

Attachments

• chinese_144.jpg
    chinese_144.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 346
So much ownage I can't really add to it all. Whatever I say will be over-shadowed ... 'tis a shame. But then I've always been laying the smack down on hussars, so I'll leave this to everyone else.

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
102first_hussars said:
If that was remotely true atleast I wouldnt be wearing a U.S. flag on my shoulder, and that was in no way anti-american.

I dont give a sh*t if that was Un American or not. I wear a U.S. flag on my shoulder and I am f*cking proud of it. If you have a problem with that then why dont you:

Good for you man, you are proud to be an American, I respect and admire that.

BUT I AM NOT AMERICAN!!!! I DO NOT SERVE IN THE U.S. ARMY!!!!!!

I AM A CANADIAN AND I SERVE IN THE CANADIAN ARMED FORCES I WEAR A MAPLE LEAF ON MY SHOULDER NOT STARS AND STRIPES, THAT WAS THE ONE AND ONLY GODDAMM POINT I WAS MAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I salute my flag and I wear it proudly!!!!!! after that if you still cant see the point in what I am saying then get a HOOVER and vacum that sand out of your Vagina.

and PD for once please mind you business.

Oh fuck you tart. I'll jump in where ever I fuckin' want. If you're going to spew shit everytime your fingers touch the keyboard then I'm going to jump in and kick you in the nuts every time I see your name followed by another dumb post. And don't bother lookin' around for help 'cos it looks like the rest of the members know full well you're a dumbass now too.

Oh no ... everyone ...everyone, hussars is PMing me with insults and threats. Help! Help! Hah ... he can't even try and out wit me on here. Aww, so sad...if anyone wants an entertaining read ...I'll send you 'em on PM ...or maybe I'll just start a Hussars being a jackass, as per usual thread. :lol:

plan_D said:
...or maybe I'll just start a Hussars being a jackass, as per usual thread. :lol:
Don't post the PM's here in the forums, please. Whatever you guys PM to each other is your own business, and if you wanna PM it to someone else in turn there ain't much stopping ya, but just keep it out of here.

He did say please, and we have yellow carded previous PM posters...

But yes pD, I agree, cursing someone out in PMs is gay and chickenshit, but it is the recommended way to do it... I unfortunatly dont always listen to that advice, as u do, but hey, Im far from perfect....

BTW, please PM me those as soon as u can....

102first_hussars said:
BUT I AM NOT AMERICAN!!!! I DO NOT SERVE IN THE U.S. ARMY!!!!!!

No shit. Our Army wouldn't take you. :lol:

102first_hussars said:
I AM A CANADIAN AND I SERVE IN THE CANADIAN ARMED FORCES I WEAR A MAPLE LEAF ON MY SHOULDER NOT STARS AND STRIPES, THAT WAS THE ONE AND ONLY GODDAMM POINT I WAS MAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you know what that, that is fine. I have no problems with Canadians. In fact one of my best friends is Canadian. He became a pilot in the US Army because he said he wanted to join a real Army.

As I said I have no problems with Canadian. I have never had a problem with NS on here. Hes damn good guy, as most Canadians that I either talk to on here or that I personally know.

Now this is what I do have a problem with. I am sick and tired of you blaming your problems on other people. I am sick and tired of dumb stupid as posts that you have a habit of typing. THAT IS THE ONE AND ONLY GODDAMN POINT I WAS MAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!! (you see I can do that shit too)

102first_hussars said:
I salute my flag and I wear it proudly!!!!!!

Never said there was a problem with that but you seem to think that if someone wears a different patch they are out to get you. GET OVER YOURSELF MAN! YOU AINT ALL THAT AND NEVER ARE GOING TO BE!!!

102first_hussars said:
after that if you still cant see the point in what I am saying then get a HOOVER and vacum that sand out of your Vagina.

You know what I will not even bother with that because in order for you to know that I have a Vagina you would have to know what one looks like, and well frankly YOU HAVE NOT HAD PUSSY SINCE PUSSY HAD YOU!

102first_hussars said:
and PD for once please mind you business.

pD tells it like it is, if the kitchens too hot, get the hell out!

Oh and Hussars......

Attachments

• ass_kicked_193.jpg
    ass_kicked_193.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 201
I've been out of town, this has really evolved! :shock:

Hussars, take this advice, try to control the side of your brain that you were either dropped on or that has the mercury or lead poisoning in it. It will make the drool you sometimes excrete on your keyboard a lot easier to deal with.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back