Pet pics

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nonskimmer said:
My wife did the same thing with my cat. He used to stretch out on her legs too like that. Sometimes mine.

Sadly, old Smokey died about a month ago. Just the day after I posted those last pics. I miss my old buddy.

I am sorry to hear that. I always hated it when one of my pets died. To me they are part of my family.

We currently have a dog, Brodie, who is 12 years old. I hate to say it but I think she is on here last legs. Shes nothing like as active as she used to be and she always has to be near people. Shes borken both her back legs in the past too so I fear walking will become a problem. We will probably have to have her put down should it come to that. I would like another dog, I think it would be nice for Brodie to have some company, but my folks arent too keen. Oh well I should really get some picture of her up 8)

Thanks Adler, but the old fella's at peace now. I had that bugger since I was 18. I buried him under one of his favourite trees.

We'll get another cat one of these days.

Attachments

• dscf0168_641.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 518
  • on_wife_s_lap_102.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 548
I've posted pix of my petz innaother thread, beiseds that you can check them at my photo site fotograff.xf.cz (see my sig). But here's three recent pics I made today. My two youngest cats, Tygrik and Graemlin...

Attachments

• tygrik_zewlik_115.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 229
  • tygrik1_127.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 239
  • gremlin1_814.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 231
Heres some new ones of my snake and the new terrarium that I bought for her.

Attachments

• pandoras_new_home5_859.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 222
  • pandoras_new_home_196.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 220

Users who are viewing this thread