Please check us out

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

fritzie 101

Airman
Jun 30, 2009
My friend Mark Hasara has started a website where you can post photos ,videos, your artwork, links to your website, plastic model photos ,air museum photos and reviews. It is also a social network for pilots or people who are just interested in anything to do with aviation. Eventually it will be a place where pilots can reconnect with old friends or make new ones all over the world.

Mark is a retired KC135 pilot who most recently was in charge of refueling operations in operation Iraqi Freedom. He is also an avid plastic modeler and has several photos of just about anything flown by the USAF ,Navy or Marines . He has also provided source photos for decal sheets by Superscale, Aeromaster, Afterburner , Twobobs etc. He has had his photos published in several books. Please check out his site and start a free account at Pilot Wall

I have posted links to videos of several restored aircraft including BF109G-2 AND G-10 in flight ME 262A1C in flight Hellcat and A6M3 Zero and I have also posted several airshow pictures.

I have included a pic I posted on there recently.

Attachments

• DSzero.jpg
    DSzero.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
I'm not asking for your credit card # or your first born if you don't want to join don't Is there a law that you can only be a member at one site?. if you don't like it just don't visit it anymore.

Last edited:
No, theres no law, but here at this forum, stuff like this is close to being spam and might get yourself banned. We usually want members contacting a Mod or Admin to check first. Nothing against you or your friend but we like to keep control of the carpetbaggers.

Sorry I fully understand spammers effects on forums, and this will be my only post relating to it.I just thought people would like to visit another site and hear from someone. that was both an avid modeler and an air force pilot. Unfortunately Mark has more pressing issues they just found out his 15yr old son has an aggressive case of bone cancer.

Last edited:
I'd suggest being a member for a couple of weeks and getting to know people first before you start to announce that you are part of a group that has a site covering pretty much what is already covered here. I'm new here, I run a modelling site and another site about B-24's. I'm quite happy to pimp my B-24 site because it's been around for so long and it isn't a conflict of interest. But wouldn't do the same for the modelling site, it's called netiquette.
Gary out..

...Unfortunately Mark has more pressing issues they just found out his 15yr old son has an aggressive case of bone cancer.
Sorry to hear about your friend's son, no child should have to go through anything like that.

I hope that they can do something for him, kids can be pretty tough.

Hey fritzie, welcome. I will check out your site later.

Unfortunately Mark has more pressing issues they just found out his 15yr old son has an aggressive case of bone cancer.
Man, I feel sick when I hear things like this. Being a parent myself I can very well imagine what your friend is going through. Agressive bone cancer sounds really bad :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back