Post models that aren't yours !

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm thinking maybe I should start a thread entitled "EBay Nightmares" For your viewing dis-pleasure....

ebay nightmares.jpg

...now, from what I've found, code "K1" is 'K' Flight 1 Anti-Aircraft Co-operation Unit, R.A.F.. (K Flight 1 AACU, RAF Cleave 26/8/40 - 6/9/40). There is sort of a disclaimer attached...

ebay nightmares1.jpg

Curious as to how I can be called a "semi-pro"

Geo

Last edited:
For the Princely sum of 75.15$CAN, you can be the proud owner of this...

Untitled.png
Untitled1.png

...I don't seek these out. When I go on eBay a couple times a day, I only look at the first page and then close it. These just seem to pop up.

Geo

Gentlemen, it's clearly a travesty to see these "Models" built to such a poor finish. It makes me feel quite ill looking.

Gentlemen, it's clearly a travesty to see these "Models" built to such a poor finish. It makes me feel quite ill looking.

One of the reasons I posted these on here was to show what people are trying to charge for these monstrosities. I've seen Brett Green of Hyperscale.com sell his for hundreds and there are several here who could do so as well but they would be well worth it..

Geo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back