Post photos of your place of work / work space (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

picture of my kitchen

Attachments

• Image000.jpg
    Image000.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 116
No thinks. Put myself through highschool and the first part of college working in too many kitchens. I see that picture and I can literally smell it.

tell me it's on the main floor (thinking of the delivery guy) do you buy your own knives? here they are leased and picked up weekly for sharpening

its the most user friendly kitchen i've seen 12 feet from 2 huge double doors to the fridges and stores delivery guys dream:D
yeah all my own knives and we dont get many guys coming round to sharpen them like a few years ago

its the most user friendly kitchen i've seen 12 feet from 2 huge double doors to the fridges and stores delivery guys dream:D
yeah all my own knives and we dont get many guys coming round to sharpen them like a few years ago
prices for produce are about $20 for 24 romaine ,tomatoes are high at $32 a case usually 15- 20

meat prices going through the roof here especialy lamb and beef
Bread and wheat products going up here as farmers switch to corn for ethanol, very few places here serve lamb , even in the grocery stores lamb doesn't get much shelf space. Myself i've only had mutton twice in my life

Users who are viewing this thread

Back