Post photos of your place of work / work space

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Twice? Bloody twice in your live, Pb?? Since I've been a kid, lamb has gone from being gamey inedibility to a smooth favorite meat. What have you been missing, man.

Zoso was Jimmy Page. The feather in the circle next to JG 1 badge is Robert Plant. And yes, LZ is my #1.

Thought I'd make a new siggy with emblems of the things I like. Couldn't really find one for LOTR.

So, JG 26, Bf 109E, JG 5, JG 2, Jimmy Page, Guiness, Ford Mustang, Robert Plant, JG 1, 101st Airborne 'Screaming Eagles'...

***processing Psychological report***

(Click!) "You are an esteemed member of a highly elite forum, who should do less stooging around here and be more active with the 'Get Lucky' series to appease your fans" (Click!)

---end message--- :)

Heres a pic I took yesterday of one of my many "work spaces".... Its located at the University of Southern Alabama (U.S.A.), in the Main Administration Building, 3rd floor....

I know theres worse Communications Rooms (MDF/IDF) out there, but this is a joke....

The second pic is a new Telecom Closet I put together, with a new Plenum 24 Strand Single Mode Fiber (yellow)...

Attachments

• USA 006.JPG
    USA 006.JPG
    153.5 KB · Views: 144
  • USA 007.JPG
    USA 007.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 147
Where to start????

Take everyone off the network for 24 hours, grab ur scissors and start chopping away.... Replace all that crap with brand new patch cords and turn em back up....

Alot of that stuff is old ass Type 9 cabling, 10Mbps.... Sllloooowwwwwwww network....

Hell you dont need a grenade, just fire up the weed eater and have at it!
i once had a customer bring in his dunebuggy for wiring issues, this thing was a gorgoues blue paint lots of chrome and detail, the only problem was that every wire in the car was blue! did have any marks or stripes to know what was what, needless to say when it left i was still frazzled from that thing!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back