Post ur Pic for Our New Member Mug Shot Album....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Like always I always wake up around 12 pm so I got here last...anyway my photo..

Attachments

• P1020654dd.jpg
    P1020654dd.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 120
Yesterday evening in Cracow, Pub San Sebastian; v2-Poland (left ) and Jednastka- Canada (right); it was great meeting!

Attachments

• v2.JPG
    v2.JPG
    95.3 KB · Views: 110
My experience with weapons is equal to my experience on flying an aircraft and since the only aircrafts I flow are in Il2...well you know where I'm going with this so show a little mercy for a :sign2:

I had and played Il-2. My goodness, I sucked so badly at that game I just stopped playing it. It's too hard to know what the hell is going on - having to move buttons to look left, right, and above. I had no idea what was going on.

I found flying real aircraft easier than that damn game.

Don't worry Konigs if it had one up the spout and you pointing it at someone from across a room it is highly unlikely they would refuse to do exactly what you wanted them to either that or they would have a screw loose and fancied being shot. Ok it would be their left ear that went awol but still not nice:)

I would love to fire some real guns but that in my country without money or connections is next to impossible....damn laws...and even if you have the money to actually buy a gun the paperwork and bureaucracy will prove more deadly than the gun itself...

I had and played Il-2. My goodness, I sucked so badly at that game I just stopped playing it. It's too hard to know what the hell is going on - having to move buttons to look left, right, and above. I had no idea what was going on.

I found flying real aircraft easier than that damn game.

You are right about that....i don't think there are enough buttons on the keyboard for all the controls..its a great game anyway.

Congratulations to both of you I'm on my second wife so started all over again. Pottering towards our silver my missus said she tells everyone she broke her first husband and got me as warantee replacement.

Not quiet to your years of experience Track. But I am also married a 2nd time. My ex wife said to me once long time ago. If I ever ended up in a wheel chair she wasn't going to push me around. I said fine I will just get one with an v8 engine attached and fitted. Ex wife:p :p I found didn't have a sense of humour

Chris and Eric: Ok, next time I get to put up a pic I'll go for the casual
look. To me casual is white tie. I've got some others..... how about in
my sailor suit ? (Circa 1960)

I love you guys......

Charles (shaken, not stirred) Bond

Did have a Damask hammer lock double barrelled side by side shotgun and a Colt Peace Maker (not an original I may add) but that was some years ago when I used to belong to a Western group and we used to put on charity shows.
They used to be called (no laughing now) Quantrill's Raiders, One guy had a big black powder collection many were originals including a 1851 Colt Navy and Remington Army I think if I remember correctly it was a 1858 model.
My brother was a gun smith in the 70's so I had the chance to go to the proofing room and discharge some interest weapons the Express 500 was about the largest bore I had a go with, but it was a blank round so I didnt have to contend with my shoulder being dislocated.

Lee (Odd Job) watch it Mr Bond

Users who are viewing this thread

Back