Post ur Pic for Our New Member Mug Shot Album....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cool. Good luck Pal!

best of luck, Emac. hope everything goes well! ^^

and this is me.

Attachments

• Untitled-1 copy.png
    345 KB · Views: 113
No I am not thinking of rejoining but. You know when you have held an M60 its a feeling of being complete

Attachments

• 100_0783.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 119
  • 100_0784.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 112
Thats a MAG 58 Emac, and the 84mm Carl Gustav your holding in the top pic is great fun to fire!

I know and I miss it Wild. I was just generalizing mate. I was tempted very much so and then came to the realisation of this. Hell man you are 48 not bloody 28. Put the Carl Gustav down and go and have a bloody beer hahaha. Then this bloody bloke puts a Mag58 in my hands and then tempted me with a Styr. And this bloody Gunner keeps saying to me. Mate have you seen our 155mm. It was pure torture Wild. But I was strong and walked away clutching my camera bag for security hahaha

But Wild here is a nice Photo of my wife and her work mates at a recent party for another friend of hers from work. That is better then a Photo's of me holding a MAG 58 and a Carl Gustav. By the way for the exception of my wife those 3 girls are in their early 20s. Like being in a lolly shop (Candy Store) and you are on a bloody diet

Attachments

• !cid_000b01c835ac$b6460bb0$9697693a@2ef15cafc2994dd.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 142

Users who are viewing this thread