Jun 15, 2011 #2,401 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina
Jun 15, 2011 #2,402 Aaron Brooks Wolters Brigadier General 16,554 2,428 Joined Jul 28, 2007 Location Abingdon, VA. You've gained a little weight there Gary.
Jun 15, 2011 #2,403 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,232 15,152 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Gary, don't do that - it reminded me of the Hippocroccofrogs in my town !
Jun 16, 2011 #2,404 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. may not sleep tonight after that...
Jun 16, 2011 #2,405 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina
Jun 17, 2011 #2,406 Marcel rotartsinimdA Staff Admin Mod 11,648 6,763 Joined Sep 19, 2006 Location Holland Website www.redbeatband.nl Who's doing the album, now that Dan isn't around anymore?
Jun 19, 2011 #2,407 woody Master Sergeant 2,334 20 Joined Jan 17, 2011 Location IL. Okay here iam at the airshow to give you all a laugh.
Jun 20, 2011 #2,408 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Marcel, I'm tring to put a new one together - or atleast update the old thread. Gary, what size shovel you use to pick your nose?
Marcel, I'm tring to put a new one together - or atleast update the old thread. Gary, what size shovel you use to pick your nose?
Jun 21, 2011 #2,409 Geedee Senior Master Sergeant 3,551 725 Joined Dec 5, 2008 Njaco said: Gary, what size shovel you use to pick your nose? Click to expand... Shovel ?...nah, thats for p*ssies, I use semtex !
Njaco said: Gary, what size shovel you use to pick your nose? Click to expand... Shovel ?...nah, thats for p*ssies, I use semtex !
Jun 21, 2011 #2,410 RabidAlien 1st Lieutenant 6,533 14 Joined Apr 27, 2008 Location Hurst, Texas Geedee said: Shovel ?...nah, thats for p*ssies, I use semtex ! Click to expand... Gary: redefining the phrase "blow your nose", since 1968.
Geedee said: Shovel ?...nah, thats for p*ssies, I use semtex ! Click to expand... Gary: redefining the phrase "blow your nose", since 1968.
Jun 21, 2011 #2,411 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina