Post Your Models!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

the other - which?

the kettenkrad looks pretty good, although i'd like to see a close up

it might be a bit cruel, but I don't find "the other models" looking great...

The Arado Jet bomber he has there really is great, he posted some close ups of it on another thread, awesome...

Ok, I agree. The painting looks pretty good, as always when using airbrush. But the turret on one of the pics gives a huge MINUS! Really nice painting, but assembling not as good.

toffigd said:
Ok, I agree. The painting looks pretty good, as always when using airbrush. But the turret on one of the pics gives a huge MINUS! Really nice painting, but assembling not as good.
can you tell me what i did wrong in the turret?

The guns are not parallel. It looks awful! Maybe it is a detail only, but don't show close ups of it. (You wouldn't have any chances on any contest in Poland with such turret.)

And don't take this as an offence :) It's rather something like - let's make things better :)

toffigd said:
The guns are not parallel. It looks awful! Maybe it is a detail only, but don't show close ups of it. (You wouldn't have any chances on any contest in Poland with such turret.)

And don't take this as an offence :) It's rather something like - let's make things better :)
i just checked my model and the guns are parallel, the reason of that look is that i took the pic thru a magnifing lense for the close up, sorry but my camera is a old model.
can you post any pic from your models?

I've already done it in this topic a few weeks ago. You have to search a bit. But I make mostly paper models, unfortunately don't have a digital cam right now :(

A paper model of Czechoslovakian Villa from the 30's (in 1/78 - HO scale) I'm currently working on:

Attachments

• domecek_183.jpg
    domecek_183.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 354

Users who are viewing this thread

Back