Post Your Models!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

the other - which?

the kettenkrad looks pretty good, although i'd like to see a close up

it might be a bit cruel, but I don't find "the other models" looking great...

Ok, I agree. The painting looks pretty good, as always when using airbrush. But the turret on one of the pics gives a huge MINUS! Really nice painting, but assembling not as good.

toffigd said:
Ok, I agree. The painting looks pretty good, as always when using airbrush. But the turret on one of the pics gives a huge MINUS! Really nice painting, but assembling not as good.
can you tell me what i did wrong in the turret?

The guns are not parallel. It looks awful! Maybe it is a detail only, but don't show close ups of it. (You wouldn't have any chances on any contest in Poland with such turret.)

And don't take this as an offence It's rather something like - let's make things better

i just checked my model and the guns are parallel, the reason of that look is that i took the pic thru a magnifing lense for the close up, sorry but my camera is a old model.
can you post any pic from your models?

I've already done it in this topic a few weeks ago. You have to search a bit. But I make mostly paper models, unfortunately don't have a digital cam right now

A paper model of Czechoslovakian Villa from the 30's (in 1/78 - HO scale) I'm currently working on:

Attachments

• domecek_183.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 354

Users who are viewing this thread