Post Your Models!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Otftch. He's my 1/72nd hero. Lord I wish I had his collection, house and wife. May all three be blessed.

Ed - Tell me where I can send $$ to support your legacy. :toothy5:

Matt, you're the king of the castle. Tell her how its going to be. put your foot down

:lol: Your a funny guy, Mike. I was walking down the hall and caught myself. You almost had me.

Attachments

• Shut the eff up 2.gif
    Shut the eff up 2.gif
    562.8 KB · Views: 93
As promised pics of the latest project a quick fix build while I suss out how I am going to get a decent result spraying the fine white squiggles onto the 1/48 airfix Bf109F4 black 4
of JG 5.
A 1/72 Heller Bf109 F4 white 6 of III JG54 Finland 1942
The kit was a bit clunky in palces but after sanding off the worst of the rivets and smoothing out the seams and flash it didn't turn out too bad, Just a pain that the two tone green RLM 70 80 does'nt contrast enough.
003-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

001-1.jpg

009.jpg

Magnu, Nice looking but with just photos it is had to tell any difference in the two greens
Don't know what airbrush you use but my Aztec has several different nozzles. the Red produces a spray 1/64 inch wide

Last edited:
I'd have probably cheated and added some black or white to lighten or darken one of them. But then I an not a stickler for total accuracy.
It's still a very nice looking plane

Looks good. Have you noticed how many photos of real German aicraft look like they're one color? I think you captured it well.
Ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back