Post Your Models!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I haven't yet figured how to post photos but you can see some of my model collection at http:community.webshots.com/user/otftch .Look under my models album.
Ed

That's an amazing collection you have there! Thanks for sharing! Any chance we could get some close-ups of those Japanese Kates, Jills, or Graces?

Awesome...

R.e. the Sptifre, it was painted in Tamiya Sky (XF-21). I can't make my mind up on it; in some lights or angles it looks right, in others it doesn't! Those pictures were taken in direct sunlight, and the flash went off on the top view one, so the pictures make it look lighter than it actually is. The rear band is a decal, which I agree does look very green, but the instructions specified it was a different shade to the underside. I couldn't find any good colour photos of that Squadron (601 irrc) so went with the box

Here I am back! Currently, I don't have that much time to be involed in kits, but what I do now for some extra money is restoring old Czechoslovakian car models, the KDN. (Wurger you must know! :D ) I buy them on Czech ebay for low cost, restore and sell 'em with some extra profit. This Škoda 110 Rapid Coupé is the latest one. Currently, I have about eight of these models on my bench, waiting to be restored and sold. Unfortunately, my camera is broken, so I can't take new pictures, but I'll do when the cam works again.

1) The real car - Škoda 110 Rapid Coupé
2) The original shape of the model
3) - 6) Restored status

8)

Attachments

• 110r-1.jpg
    110r-1.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 127
  • badshape.jpeg
    badshape.jpeg
    38.1 KB · Views: 122
  • 194647863.jpeg
    194647863.jpeg
    97.9 KB · Views: 125
  • 194647863_1.jpeg
    194647863_1.jpeg
    117 KB · Views: 120
  • 194647863_2.jpeg
    194647863_2.jpeg
    118.3 KB · Views: 121
  • 194647863_3.jpeg
    194647863_3.jpeg
    126.1 KB · Views: 117
Hi Pisis,
I've though you forgot abut us.What about you?Certainly I know KDN.The models were the most popular on south of Poland in that time.They were very cool.:)

BTW this Škodovku had my uncle.A very good car.

Pozdrawiam Wurger! No, I didn't forget about you, I'm just occupied a lot (school, work, social service...).

KDN - Yes, very popular. And nowadays, the collectors are willing to give astronomical prices for each piece (allegro.pl... ;) ). On this concrete model, I made a profit of $15 :)

And škoda is certainly a good car. It is my dream to drive a veteran like one of these. "The Warsaw Pact Porsche" ;)

i got a "little" bored last night, here's my 1/250 sabre paper model. not my best work really, but they're fun...........sorry the pics are so big, i dont know how to make them smaller.

Attachments

• 100_2709.JPG
    100_2709.JPG
    282.2 KB · Views: 107
  • 100_2710.JPG
    100_2710.JPG
    248.3 KB · Views: 120
Here are my first two attempts at paper Models.
Ed

Attachments

• 17.JPG
    17.JPG
    260.8 KB · Views: 88
  • 09.JPG
    09.JPG
    399.2 KB · Views: 93
That's an amazing collection you have there! Thanks for sharing! Any chance we could get some close-ups of those Japanese Kates, Jills, or Graces?

Awesome...

Here are a couple.Its the best my camera will do.These are ones that were not too dusty.I'll post them and some more at otftch's photos and albums on webshots under Airplanes-singles
Ed

Attachments

• Grace 1b.JPG
    Grace 1b.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 117
  • Grace 2a.JPG
    Grace 2a.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 118
  • Mabel  1b.JPG
    Mabel 1b.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 121
  • Pine 1a.JPG
    Pine 1a.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 119
  • Yokosuka R2Y  1b.JPG
    Yokosuka R2Y 1b.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 131
What's the bottom plane?

It is a Yokosuka R2Y1 high speed reconnaissance aircraft.It was powered by two Mitsubishi Radials in the fuselage driving contra-rotating propellorsThe first prototype was destroyed by American bombing.The second prototype was captured after the war partially built.
Ed

You should open your own showroom or museum with all those amazing models you have... I know I'd pay to see them!

If you find yourself visiting Florida e-mail me.I'd love to show them.I'm an hour away from Orlando.I cheked out your profile.My wife and I were both born in Philadelphia.Small world.
Ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back