Post Your Models!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice Heinz. She looks good.But these shots are a bit darker.I've corrected them in order to be better visible.I hope you haven't taken offence, my friend.

Attachments

• fd791155afcorrectiom.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 104
  • ff014c3e3ccorrection.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 100
  • 52caffe687correction.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 104
No worries Wojtek. The flash on my camera is a bit harsh and washed out the shots I took thats why shes a bit dark. Not trying to hide anything

I used painted strips of masking tape for the canopy, an old idea but first time I've tried it and it came out well

The model of Hurricane looks really very nice.I like this.But on my CRT display these pics were dark and I couldn't see the model well.Now I'm using my daughte's laptop and on the LCD screen these look much better.Generally I must state that thse LCDs are much more lighter then CRTones.
So Heinz it is very nice work.

wow great work!

I like the wellingtons and your lancaster diorama. Did you butched one Lancaster for the inside hangar job?

As for your other Lancs they are superb

S for Sugar looks grand

I like the Lincoln too, never seen one in the Lancaster camo though, that a real colour scheme?

One more thing sorry, is the Heinkel He 111 the monogram version?

Anyway awesome stuff mate

cheers Heinz

I have a LCD screen and my viewing has been so much better for photos and videos.

And thanks Wurger for your kind comments

I still have A LOT to learn.

wow great work!

Did you butched one Lancaster for the inside hangar job?

never seen one in the Lancaster camo though, that a real colour scheme ?

is the Heinkel He 111 the monogram version?

cheers Heinz

hi heinz,

one of my lanc's had to be chopped in half to fit inside the hanger ! .

the lincoln in the lancaster scheme is of 617 squadron, during a tour of the USA in 1947. [ only 617 sqd had this colour scheme ].

the he111 is the old italeri kit in 1/72.

....ian

Users who are viewing this thread