Post Your Models!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sorry the photos are so big. I'm still getting the hang of this and new born twins so not much time for this or anything else really. FYI I have been reading all posts but no time to reply. Felt I had to contribute somehow. Maybe mugshot next.

Cheers

My Cab's 1/72

planes005.jpg

planes-1.jpg

I have been modeling all my life and would have more but stopped for a few years around 20, drank and took too much, went a bit bad and shot them all up with my air rifle for fun! All the ones I have now are done in the last 6 or so years. My aim is to keep all 4 engine planes 1/72, 2 engine planes 1/48 and single engine planes 1/32 so you can guage size well. Just look at BF-109 vs F-4U1 for example. Good to have great cabinet though cause I was always breaking off a pitot tube or something when I went to clean dust off them. I can watch my cabinet for ages just like watching TV!

See ya

Nice models guys.I wish I had put mine in cases through the years.I did keep my Blue Angels in a case but the bulk of my collection has collected dust over the years.Usually by the time I get them dusted.I have to start again.
Ed

Thks Wayne I like the little 1/72 to break up longer build "short and sweet".I am building a new cabinet it measures 89"L x 22"D x 47"H this has been an ongoing project for a 1 1/2yrs now and I do not wish to bore you with too much of it.Here's a pic of the cab started and I think I am going to make the base look like grass with maybe some planks for the German stuff.

shop062.jpg

Oh and don't laugh about the grain there had it up before I noticed and figured once full no one will notice.Kevin

Top work Javlin. It looks mighty worthy and well worth the wait. All the best with it. Take your time and don't skimp. They only look as good as the cabinet they're in. I want to one day build a cabinet into a wall or build them into a coffee table or something. I'll need to see photos when done but no rush mate.

Nice to see the Seafire for a change.
What about the light blue on the other Spit? Or was that just the camera?
All round a great collection.
Jim

Seafire ? There is no Seafire in my collection... You must be confusing my Czech Spitfire Mk. V for a Seafire.

For the light blue, it is not my camera's fault... It's an old model. When I first painted it, I thought it would come out as a blue-grey colour... But I was wrong. It came out as light blue.

Oh, and thanks for the compliment. :D

Sorry Maestro
Clipped wingtips were a feature of the Seafire.
Mind you if you build one put the wings in the folded position it drives spotters wild.:p

Chook
Great collection. Glad you got a better camera for the second lot of pictures
Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back