Problem with the original wings is that they are raised panel lines and in very thin plastic. Personally I'd go for the Hobbyboss or Tamiya ones, they'll come out much better
Nice Mitchell but I have always been partial to the Widowmaker in the background, could you show the Martin Marauder up close. Great plane despite the heavy wing loading ...Just looks mean to me.
Very nice 262 Wayne! I too assumed it was 1:32. Regardless, yours turned out WAY better than mine. And Jgonzlez, that Mitchell is great! What scale?
My bloody camera's on the fritz again. I'm currently working on the Trumpeter 1/32 MiG-3, and I'll be getting the Hasegawa Hellcat and Frank, and doing the Hellcat up in FAA markings (PTO of course).
Tpikdave, on page 62 of this same thread, you can find a couple of shots of my "Baltimore Whore". A few weathering corrections were made after those pics were taken. And yes... she's a mean bitch!! I just luv her
heres the pics of my huey. Its a UH-1C Italeri 1:72 scale kit. It was meant to be a gunship but I lost one of my mounting pieces for the rockets so now it is troop transport
Also I have included the progress of my P-51D mustang. It is now ready for decals, the canopy, the droptanks and the nosecone to be put on. The kit is an Academy 1:72 scale
thanks for your kind words guys. this was my first 'serious' attempt and it came out better than I expected . as for the spinner wurger, it just has to be painted white and it can go on. the mustang should be finished in about a week or so. I was sick yesterday so I couldn't really do anything to it.