Post your wallpaper! Again!!!

But do you know a website with great avatars? Where did you get yours from?
 
 
Nothing wrong with my Special Forces avatar. Its just a little blurry. I'll try to find an avatar of Richard Bong's fighter group as well.

Here's my new wallpaper.
 

Attachments

  • background.JPG
    background.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 182
That's not a lot of icons, trust me, I have seen far worse. I don't worry about how much is in the system tray, I have 2 GB of RAM. 8) HijackThis is a tool to get rid of spyware and viruses, but you have to be pretty savvy with operating systems to safely use it. It is very powerful, but dangerous at the same time.
 
I have 2GB of RAM as well Eric and I don't have that many programs in the tray or on the desktop...
 
K boys I just decided to say f*ck it and I got a new computer its an HP Acer windows Xp, now im up there with you guys now
 

Attachments

it's not the car it's the location.......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back