Prayers or good thoughts

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I feel with you Thorlifter, nothing is worse than losing a family member. Best of wishes from me, I hope he gets well soon.

Having a look around now Thorlifter...

How about this, can't anyone of you photoshop professionals make something that represent all of us here, names and stuff? Would make it more unique than anything on net and he could print it out maybe? Any thoughts?

I like it.

Evangilder, I'd like to use one of your images, just to see what it looks like. I'll include your watermark so that will be your name for the card. Is that ok?

172fc2b98d248a4e9f4b9635b2212ae1.image.200x615.JPG

Copy%20of%2096LPH01B.gif

Thorlifter I'm sorry I didn't notice this thread sooner. I've been up to my eyeballs in BS lately. I'm sorry to hear your dad is having these heart problems. I'm sure it's been quite a strain on all of you. I hope he continues to improve and my family's thoughts and prayers are with you all.

He is at his girlfriends house (next door to me) and is under doctors orders to do nothing. He is still having coughing fits from lingering pneumonia and his heart is still out of rhythm, but he feels 1000% better just being out of the hospital. In a week of so he goes back to the heart doc and they are going to re-evaluate shocking him again to get the heart back in rhythm. I have to get info out of his girlfriend because he doesn't tell me or my sister anything. In his mind, he is still superman and nothing can hurt him.

Ya know, I did. I showed my dad the card I made and told him it was because of him that guys came up with the card idea. He said, "Well, it sounds like you chat with some pretty nice fella's. Tell them I said Thank You."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back