Prayers or good thoughts

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Getting better every day, but it's a slow process. He went back to the doctor last week and they said everything is looking better. The heart is still out of rhythm, and they are discussing options. It looks like the medication is keeping everything under control, but they don't want to leave it like this for too long so they are probably going to shock it again, but no date is set.

Thank you for asking.

Thotlifter, I'm not good at this, but God bless you and your family. Will put your Dad in my prayers tonight. Aug 2006 I had a tripple bypass. June2007,astroke. Drs told my wife to let me die cause I'd be a vegetable if I woke up! My wife told them I'd walk out of the hospital.She prayed for me. As you can see, I I'm a lively vegetable! Keep your chin up!
God bless! Karl.

A few of us can be accussed of being vegatables! :lol: Nice you can still be here, Karl.

Thor, hope all is well with your dad.

Good to have you on board Karl, and I wish your dad all the best Thorlifter.
Ive had that tube shoved down me throat for stomach problems, and can tell you its no picnic. Nothing at all in comparison to you blokes though, my thoughts and best wishes are with yas.

Good to hear of improvement, Thor. I hope your father continues on the path to recovery, the quicker the better.

Ok guys. Got the word from my dad today. The doctor has told him the medicine is working and his heart is back in rhythm. His doc has a pretty good since of humor. He told my dad that he was just chicken sh!t about getting shocked again!! :) If things remain clear and good, he can go back to work in 2 weeks. He is retired, but does a couple side jobs just to stay busy.

He said he appreciates all the good thoughts and prayers, as do I.

Thorlifter and family, Lools like the Good Lord still has a few jobs for your Dad to do here!Good news indeed!
God Bless! Karl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back