Que?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Aggie08

Staff Sergeant
Apr 15, 2005
Texas
Can someone explain to me how the kills work, it's cool that by posting one reply I became an ace, but it's confusing.... :rolleyes:

I don't understand how it works either! :shock: Sometimes I'll post something with 2 lines and get 2 - 3 kills, and at other times I'll post something with a couple of paragraphs and get 0.64 kills!!
I'm confused..........

yeah several people have asked about this, baisically, the more you type the more kills you get, and people can judge what kind of poster you are by your kill count, someone that makes large posts will have more kills than those that make short posts............

I also feel a sudden urge to remind you that im beating you in height, age, total amount of cheese consumption and lenght of relationnship with girlfriend ;) :lol:

someone that makes large posts will have more kills than those that make short posts............

Weird, I think my posts are generally longer than yours. But cos I make more of them, it limits me :(

Listen chaps,

I'm an administrator for this board and I don't understand 'em either. Unfortunately this board does not come with an instruction manual (that I've ever been able to find.) :D

Kiwimac

Users who are viewing this thread

Back