Question on Group buildings

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ArmouredSprue

Senior Airman
Feb 26, 2013
Adelaide SA
Hi there!
As being new here I would like to ask how do I know if a group build is still active?

I'd like to participate in one but I was looking for info which one is active and couldn't find.

Any help?:?:

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers mates!

Current GB in progress, and those to fill the year out. Join in matey......

GB 18 - May 1st–Sun Sept 2nd 2013 -Heavy Hitters of WWII Allied or Axis, Single to Multi Engine. -
Bombers, dive bombers, tank busters, ground attack, anything that delivers a heavy punch.
GB 19 - Aug 1st–Sun Dec 1st Aircraft Nose Art. Aircraft must be based on an actual example of
flamboyant personal or squadron markings. This one has no set period.
GB 20 - Nov 1st– Sun Mar 2nd 2014Aircraft in Foreign Service WWII. The last run of this build
brought up some interesting subjects, it's worth running again.

Which brings us to a news snippet from Liverpool a few days ago. There's a company operating for years, on behalf of the Council, running water-borne tours around the Liverpool waterfront, from Albert Dock, using DUCKWs. These are painted yellow, with the 'imaginative' name of 'Yellow Duckmarine', a tribute to the Beatles song, 'Yellow Submarine'. Anyway, one of them sank the other day, although all passengers were disembarked safely !

unlike in Philadelphia.....

Duck boat crash kills two in Philadelphia - San Francisco Headlines | Examiner.com

l_duckboatcrashx600.jpg
t1larg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back