Quokes/Jotes...Continued!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Long English words:

antidisestablishmentarianism - A political philosophy, opposed to the separation of church and of the state, esp. opponents in 19th century England against separating the Anglican church from the state.

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious - fantastic, very wonderful.A memorable fictitious word from the movie Mary Poppins.

pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis - A hypothetical, invented disease of the lungs, caused by inhaling mineral or metallic dust, such as silicon and quartzite, over a long period.

floccinaucinihilipilification - the act or habit of describing or regarding something as worthless. Latin flocci, from floccus, a wisp or piece of wool + nauci, from naucum, a trifle + nihili, from nihilum, nothing + pili, from pilus, a hair, something insignificant (all therefore having the sense of "worthless" or "nothing") + -fication.

I think I have a hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia

the longest world in Czech is "nejneobhospodařovávatelnějšími".... damn, i even can't translate it. Basicially it is 7th case of a word describing something that cannot be range managemented... uh oh

Some jokes on nations...

Q: How do you sink a Polish battleship?
A: Put it in water.

Q. How do you stop a polish cavalry?
A. You plug off the carousel.

An American is walking down the street when he sees a Polak with a very long pole and a yardstick. He's standing the pole on its end and trying to reach the top of it with his yardstick.
Seeing the Polak's ignorance, the American wrenches the pole out of his hand, lays it on the sidewalk, measures it with the yardstick, and says, "There! 10 feet long."
The Polak grabs the yardstick and shouts, "You idiot American! I don't care how long it is! I want to know how high it is!"

An irishman walks out of a bar.

A Pole walked into a bar and bought a beer.

A Belgian gangster jumps a man in the streets of Brussels, and shouts 'Give me your money!'
To which the man replies, 'Please sir, I'm only Polish!'
To which the Belgian retorts: 'Then give my MY money!'

Q: What happens when a Jew with an erection walks into a wall?
A: He brakes his nose.

A Turk, an American and a Swede are standing on the top level of the Eiffel tower. Suddenly, the Turk reaches into his pocket and throws down an opal. Surprised, the American and the Swede ask him why, to which the Turk replies that "Oh, we have so many opals in our country". Not wanting to be worse, the American reaches into his pocket and throws down a clip of dollar bills, and when asked, explaining that "Oh, we have so many dollar bills in our country." Then suddenly, the Swede throws down the Turk...

Heaven is a place where:
The chef is French
The cops a British
The lovers are Italian
The mechanics are German
And it's all organized by the Swiss

Hell is a place where:
The chef is British
The cops are German
The lovers are Swiss
The mechanic is French
And it's all organized by the Italians

Q: Why do the French call their fighter the "Mirage"?
A: Because it's never seen in a combat zone.

Valentines day with a twist:
Little Melissa comes home from first grade and tells her
father that they learned about the history of Valentine's
Day.

"Since Valentine's Day is for a Christian saint and we're
Jewish," she asks, "will God get mad at me for giving
someone a valentine?"

Melissa's father thinks a bit, then says "No, I don't think
God would get mad. Who do you want to give a Valentine to?"
"Osama Bin Laden," she says.
"Why Osama Bin Laden," her father asks in shock.
"Well," she says, "I thought that if a little American Jewish
girl could have enough love to give Osama a Valentine, he
might start to think that maybe we're not all bad, and maybe
start loving people a little bit.

And if other kids saw what I did and sent Valentines to

Osama, he'd love everyone a lot. And then he'd start going
all over the place to tell everyone how much he loved them
and how he didn't hate anyone anymore."

Her father's heart swells and he looks at his daughter with
new found pride.

"Melissa, that's the most wonderful thing I've ever heard."

"I know,"Melissa says, "and once that gets him out in the