Quotes and Jokes 1 (12 Viewers)

  • Thread starter Thread starter v2
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
nc_ohc=6e3Awgkr-d4AX9cn7Wt&_nc_ht=scontent.fxds1-1.jpg
 
beta&t=_uwC3L71Qf7IFXt2Lf18-YGaBOyxwHI3gAwaWpkkmDc.jpg
 
Thats my old Ship, and one of my RA-5c's!!!! If you can find a Brown Fiat X1/9 on the deck that would be my car also!
I used to know a guy who owned a brown X1/9. That was a fun little car!
 
I used to know a guy who owned a brown X1/9. That was a fun little car!
Me too. Man, that thing sounded sweet.
 

Then there'll be a party at Terry's local waterhole! 😉😆😂🍻

He won't be able to afford it though.

We'll worry about that at the time :)

Oh yes he will . And buy you a drink and tell tall stories. And most important he will take you back after a boozer in his little cart.
Do not ever under estimate guys that jump out out of planes. And then fight.
I am from Holland. There are many graves of opponents. Its grimm but true.
Para's are a breed. We, here, know. In fact we remember the ones that came. Year after year we do.
Now that said ( i mean no offence for above Rob) 26 dakiris is a bit much on the tab.
The reason for asking is that I actually bought that many and more over the years ans yes, I still have them waiting to be built.
 
Last edited:
IMG-20230703-WA0003.jpg
 
I used to know a guy who owned a brown X1/9. That was a fun little car!
Back in 1978 I was visiting a Toyota dealership, which also sold the Fiat X1/9. They had reprints of a magazine article with a review of the car. And if that was a favorable review I'd hate to see a bad one. They said you could really drive that little car hard without anyone noticing, because it was so slow.
 
:evil4:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back