Quotes and Jokes 1 (17 Viewers)

  • Thread starter Thread starter v2
  • Start date Start date

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20170416_185013.jpg
 
Still waiting for my package Jan. This may have been posted already "Toughest bridge in the world undefeated", a 10 minute compilation of all crashes uploaded between 2008 and 2016


View: https://youtu.be/USu8vT_tfdw


Note; in front of the bridge there is a set of blinking lights warning traffic when an over-height has been detected


Alittle less tire pressure and you might be able to slip by :)
 
Two friends who grew old together made a deal that whoever died first would come back and inform the other how life after death was. Their biggest fear was that there was no after life at all.
After a long life, Dan was the first to die. Benny mourned him, and waited for him to come and visit.
True to his word, two months later, as Benny was sleeping, the voice of Dan appeared in his head.
"Benny...Benny..."
"My gosh... Is thatyou, Dan?"
"Yes, I've come back like we agreed."
"That's wonderful! What's itlike?"
"Well, I get up in the morning, I have intercourse. I have breakfast and then it's off to the golf course. I have intercourse again, bathe in the warm sun and then have intercourse a couple more times... then I have lunch (keeping healthy, lots of greens).

Another romp around the golf course, then pretty much have intercourse the rest of the afternoon. After supper, it's back to the golf course again. Then it's more intercourse until late at night. I catch some much needed sleep and then the next day it starts all over again".

"Wow, Dan! Heaven sounds amazing!"

"What heaven? I'm a rabbit somewhere in Arizona."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back