Quotes and Jokes 1 (36 Viewers)

  • Thread starter Thread starter v2
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1593720729934.jpg
 
A NEWFOUNDLAND LOVE POEM
(And who said Newfoundlanders weren't romantic?)
​

​

Of course I loves ya darling​

You're a bloody top notch bird​

And when I say yer gorgeous​

I means every single word​

​

So yer arse is on the big side​

I don't mind a bit of flab​

It means that when I'm ready​

There's somethin' there to grab​

​

So yer belly isn't flat no more​

I tell ya, I don't care​

So long as when I cuddle ya​

I can get my arms round dere​

​

I'm tellin' ya the truth now​

I never tells ya lies​

I think its very sexy​

Dat you've got dimples on yer thighs​

​

I swear on me grannies grave​

From the moment that we met​

I thought you was as good as​

I was ever gonna get​

​

No matter what you look like​

I'll always love ya dear​

Now shut up while the hockey's on​

And get me a nudder beer.​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back