Quotes and Jokes 1 (45 Viewers)

  • Thread starter Thread starter v2
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

195330760_4003630063046216_15493771520528118_n.jpg
 
I love hearing from the other side.
 
FB_IMG_1623343042042.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1623370948667.jpg
 
IMG_20210612_172644.jpg
 
The kids filed into the class Monday morning. The weekend assignment was to sell something, then give a talk on salesmenship. Sally led off, " I sold girl scout cookies and made $30. My sales was to appeal to the customer's civil spirit." Next was Debbie, " I sold magazines and made $45. I said they had entertainment and current events." Then Johnny's turn. He walked to the teacher's desk and dumped a box of money. "$2347", he said. The teacher exclaimed, " What in the world were you selling?" "Tooth brushes," He said. The teacher asked, "Tooth brushes! How could you possibly make that much selling tooth brushes?" "I found the busiest corner in town," he said. " I set up a dip and chip stand and gave everyone who went by a free sample." They all said the same thing, "Hey this tastes like dog sh+t." Then I would say, "It is dog sh+t. Wanna buy a tooth brush?"
 
1623520770200.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back