Quotes and Jokes 1 (26 Viewers)

  • Thread starter Thread starter v2
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:
 
Screen Shot 2021-08-22 at 6.32.43 AM.png
 
IMG_20210822_165833.jpg
 
When I was stationed at Fort Stewart we were working in the motor pool one day when one of the mechanics, trying to seat a new tire on a rim, overinflated it until it exploded. The tire blew off the rim, struck the unfortunate mechanic in the face, shattering his jaw and knocking him unconscious, sailed all the way to the ceiling of repair bay, where it left a skid mark, fell back down, striking another soldier, breaking his arm. My squad leader was also the company safety NCO, so had to fill out the accident report.
It read: Sgt Snuffy got tired, so he laid down.
 
IMG_20210822_183607.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1629690504556.jpg
 
I believe that the Oscar for the most poetic "shut up" in history goes to this half verse by Kalim Kashani:

"Silence has a reward; why don't you take it ?!"

 
I am so going to steal that!!
Permission Granted!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back