Quotes and Jokes

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

night-moon-fog-crows-gallows-space-moons-hd-art-wallpaper-preview.jpg

They say that canines did not come into existence until millions of years after the dinosaurs were extinct, but I am not so sure about that. One day several years ago I was taking my recently rescued dog out for a walk and we encountered one of those big trucks with the claw that picks up the yard debris. Given how my dog did a 180 and towed me home, she must have thought it was a T-Rex.

I want to install that. Brilliant!
My grandparents old house, which I now own, has pretty much that, except that the wire runs all the way across the room before it disappears into the wall. I think that is how they got power to the side porch, but I have not investigated it.

My current house had a line cord with plug on the end coming out of the kitchen ceiling when I bought it. After not being able to discern what it was for and finding that plugging it in produced a popped circuit breaker, I cut it off and stuck the wire back through the hole.

By the way, they make these kind of items for garden hoses, why not for electric lines?

Screenshot 2022-11-05 at 11-44-06 SIGNS THAT ARE WAY TOO FUNNY 5 - YouTube.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back