Quotes and Jokes (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

They say that canines did not come into existence until millions of years after the dinosaurs were extinct, but I am not so sure about that. One day several years ago I was taking my recently rescued dog out for a walk and we encountered one of those big trucks with the claw that picks up the yard debris. Given how my dog did a 180 and towed me home, she must have thought it was a T-Rex.

I want to install that. Brilliant!
My grandparents old house, which I now own, has pretty much that, except that the wire runs all the way across the room before it disappears into the wall. I think that is how they got power to the side porch, but I have not investigated it.

My current house had a line cord with plug on the end coming out of the kitchen ceiling when I bought it. After not being able to discern what it was for and finding that plugging it in produced a popped circuit breaker, I cut it off and stuck the wire back through the hole.

By the way, they make these kind of items for garden hoses, why not for electric lines?

Users who are viewing this thread