Quotes and Jokes (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

beta&t=MobpjLQMQK_47dUE56swaOqCThfulhSfNwKwqXouFoo.jpg

Could be... years ago when I first visited NZ, I saw a newspaper there that referred to a football team called "The All-Blacks". Naturally, I thought it was a NZ version of our old Negro Leagues. No, it referred to their uniform colors. :rolleyes:
It the world of rugby it is well known:

And they start each game like this:

View: https://youtu.be/yiKFYTFJ_kw?si=EgE6x5WFJ9EmD5lw

Now of course, it isn't just the the All Blacks or the Black Cocks, New Zealand also has the Tall Blacks (basket ball), Black Caps (cricket), Black Jacks (lawn bowls), Black Sticks (field hockey), Ice Blacks (ice hockey), Diamond Blacks (baseball) and the Wheel Blacks (wheelchair rugby) among others.

It the world

Now of course, it isn't just the the All Blacks or the Black Cocks, New Zealand also has the Tall Blacks (basket ball), Black Caps (cricket), Black Jacks (lawn bowls), Black Sticks (field hockey), Ice Blacks (ice hockey), Diamond Blacks (baseball) and the Wheel Blacks (wheelchair rugby) among others.
I had no idea of any of these!!! We only had the All Blacks (Rugby), All Whites (Soccer) and the Silver Ferns (Netball) when I left (1995).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back