Quotes and Jokes (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

beta&t=cbns11kwGmtsqJCvKdsZdCD-WBO9mlkqTCDk2cBRdNw.jpg

I understand that the tourism bureau in Australia gets requests from tourists planning their trips, asking if the Vienna Boys Choir will be performing during their visit.
Only if they come in an odd numbered year that ends in Zero ;)

Well....maybe but maybe not. The Vienna Boys Choir was stranded in Australia at the outbreak of WW2. You couldn't make that one up!

Dunno if the plans to make a documentary about the story ever came to fruition:

From an email I just got - and I hate to say it but it is possibly true. Some of the city types that move out here have really strange ideas - like a new neighbor who was bitching about the council forcing him to cut down all trees close to his new house, until one outside the clearfell area dropped and just missed his house. And he refuses to do any fire mitigation clearing on his property.

1698447394307.png

From an email I just got - and I hate to say it but it is possibly true. Some of the city types that move out here have really strange ideas - like a new neighbor who was bitching about the council forcing him to cut down all trees close to his new house, until one outside the clearfell area dropped and just missed his house. And he refuses to do any fire mitigation clearing on his property.

View attachment 743929
They need to petition the council to hire wombat crossing guards. Problem solved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back