Quotes and Jokes (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

2c732e57ab43c85adaf2c36ecafcfac5.jpg

Actually, I had something similar to that happen to me once: My cat wasn't belly up, but simply lying on the staircase and I came down. She took out one of my legs, and I ended up skidding with her down teh stairs, and somehow I did a 180 and slammed into the wall and the cat took off. Neither of us were injured though it did startle me.

Fuck yeah!

I actually talked to somebody online who had a comforter that was similar, though it was thinner, like a burrito.

I like the Dave Allen version better.

Paddy is heading home from the pub and sees a leprechaun who is busy watching a fight further down the road so he very quietly sneaks up and captures it.

He then demands three wishes so the leprechaun agrees but says Paddy's worst enemy will get twice a much as Paddy gets.

After a few minutes Paddy makes his first wish - a great mansion with 12 bedrooms and kazamm - there it is and Sean's 24 bedroom mansion beside it.

Then he makes his second wish, 12 of the most stunningly beautiful sexy Colleens on earth and kazamm - there they are and Sean's 24 Colleens beside his house.

He then looks up at the leprechaun with a big smirk and makes his final wish - I want an inch taken off the "old fella".

I like the Dave Allen version better.

Paddy is heading home from the pub and sees a leprechaun who is busy watching a fight further down the road so he very quietly sneaks up and captures it.

He then demands three wishes so the leprechaun agrees but says Paddy's worst enemy will get twice a much as Paddy gets.

After a few minutes Paddy makes his first wish - a great mansion with 12 bedrooms and kazamm - there it is and Sean's 24 bedroom mansion beside it.

Then he makes his second wish, 12 of the most stunningly beautiful sexy Colleens on earth and kazamm - there they are and Sean's 24 Colleens beside his house.

He then looks up at the leprechaun with a big smirk and makes his final wish - I want an inch taken off the "old fella".
In our version his last wish is to be beaten half to death

Wow... You will not believe what just happened. I go to the gas station to get fuel and noticed two police officers watching some guy who was smoking while pumping gas. I saw him & thought: 1. This guy has no common sense & 2. Is he really that stupid with the police right there, too? Anyways, I went inside to pay. As I was checking out, I heard screaming & looked outside. This idiots arm was on fire! He was swinging his arm & running around going crazy! I ran outside & the officers had put him on the ground & were putting the fire out w/their coffees! YES, THEIR COFFEES! Then, they handcuffed him & threw him in the back of the patrol car. I said to myself, That's what you get, shouldn't have been smoking near the pump while getting gas!! So, being the nosey person that I am, I asked them, "What are you charging him with, being stupid?" One of the officers looked dead at me and said: "FOR WAVING A FIREARM!!!"

Wow... You will not believe what just happened. I go to the gas station to get fuel and noticed two police officers watching some guy who was smoking while pumping gas. I saw him & thought: 1. This guy has no common sense & 2. Is he really that stupid with the police right there, too? Anyways, I went inside to pay. As I was checking out, I heard screaming & looked outside. This idiots arm was on fire! He was swinging his arm & running around going crazy! I ran outside & the officers had put him on the ground & were putting the fire out w/their coffees! YES, THEIR COFFEES! Then, they handcuffed him & threw him in the back of the patrol car. I said to myself, That's what you get, shouldn't have been smoking near the pump while getting gas!! So, being the nosey person that I am, I asked them, "What are you charging him with, being stupid?" One of the officers looked dead at me and said: "FOR WAVING A FIREARM!!!"
Did they bludgeon him with their doughnuts first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back