Quotes and Jokes

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Four guys are standing on a street corner: an American, a Russian, a Chinese, and an Israeli... A news reporter comes up to the group and says to them:

"Excuse me...What's your opinion on the meat shortage?"

The American says: What's a shortage?

The Russian says: What's meat?

The Chinese man says: What's an opinion?

The Israeli says: What's "Excuse me"?...

Attachments

• piocieuwazajvg4.jpg
    piocieuwazajvg4.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 425

Attachments

• 1.bmp
    575.2 KB · Views: 261
  • 2.bmp
    461.3 KB · Views: 238
  • 3.bmp
    475.4 KB · Views: 237
  • 4.bmp
    488 KB · Views: 236
  • 5.bmp
    496.5 KB · Views: 228
  • 6.bmp
    346 KB · Views: 230
  • 7.bmp
    468.8 KB · Views: 241
that was really crazy...hahaha...you are great making love with someone that isn't your wife...wahahahaha...:))

Like the 'smoker' and the 'recoil' Comiso!

A wee joke for ya's:

There's a girl who right from birth is about as ugly as you can get. Throughout her whole young life she tries in vain to get a man interested in her, but to no avail.
After many frustrating years she decides to go to a psychiatrist to see if there's something deeply wrong with her.
The Psyche listens to her tale quietly and patiently, and when she's finished, just says to her "Well, from what I can see, there's nothing psychologically wrong with you, the truth is simply that you are SO ugly,that you will never find a man as long as you live". "...However," she adds "..Have you ever heard of reincarnation? I believe that though you may be miserable in this life, in the next you may be so beautiful that men will be tripping over themselves to get to you".
She goes home and thinks about it, and decides she dosen't want to wait a whole lifetime to get a man - she decides to commit suicide. So she finds the highest bridge in town, the one overlooking the motorway, and throws herself off it.
She passes out during the fall, and lands by chance in a passing truck full of bananas.
When she finally comes to, she feels around her and her, and says "Oh, gentlemen! One at a time, please!"

One of the old man's:

There's a whole bunch of tourists standing on top of the Empire state building admiring the view, and just a little way off a couple of Americans are watching them. One of them pipes up and says to them "Hey, did ya's all know that if you were to jump off here, the wind currents are so strong, that you'd fall about 3 or 4 floors before the sheer wind pressure would pick you up, and bring you right back to the spot you jumped from ?"
Everyone looks at him and says "yeah, right mate! Pull the other one!"
"No? You don't believe me?" he says " well watch this then."
To their horror he gets up on the parapet amd jumps off.
Everyone watches as he plummets about 3 or 4 floors, and then...he starts soaring outwards and upwards until he lands on the exact spot he took off from.
Everyone is just stunned, and, human curiosity being what it is, have to try it for themselves. They all get up, jump off, fall...fall...fall...till they all hit the deck simultaneously 102 stories down.
The other American, who'd remained quiet up to this point, just turns to his mate and says "You know, Superman, sometimes you're a real b*****d!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back